Dr. Rochael Debideen
Dr. Rochael Debideen is a renowned and reputable general practitioner with over 8 years of experience in General Practice. She is a DHA-licensed medical professional, ensuring her patients’ highest standard of care. Dr. Debideen’s passion for medicine is evident in her academic achievements, as she was recognized as the Best Obstetrics & Gynecology student at the University of KwaZulu Natal in South Africa. Additionally, she holds a Certificate of Excellence in Best Family Medicine, showcasing her expertise in providing comprehensive healthcare to individuals and families.
She has obtained a Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, enabling her to offer aesthetic treatments that enhance patients’ appearance and well-being. Furthermore, she is certified in Mental Health Care Management, demonstrating her ability to identify, diagnose, and manage mental health concerns with compassion and professionalism.
Over the course of her career, she has established a remarkable track record for providing patients with appropriate care and engagement. Her broad experience and in-depth understanding of diverse medical conditions enable her to provide comprehensive care to patients of all ages. Whether you require routine check-ups, or treatment for acute illnesses, Dr. Debideen is well-equipped to address your healthcare needs. Dr. Debideen seeks to create individualized treatment plans supporting long-term health and well-being by learning about your medical history and lifestyle circumstances.
- Diagnosing, managing, and optimizing treatment of chronic medical conditions with lifestyle changes.
- IV therapy – Vitamin infusion therapy.
- Women’s health check-ups.
- Preventative screening tests.
- Providing education to patients and families about their medical conditions.
- Prescriptions and counseling on medication usage, interactions, and side effects.
- Referring patients to specialist providers if necessary.
- Identification, diagnosis, and management of mental health concerns.