Dr. Jaime Andrés Figueroa Conde
Sports Medicine Specialist
- Medical depertment manager at Coras FC, Mexican professional Football league, december 2016- to date.
- Medical department manager at Venados FC, Mexican professional Football league, 2016.
- Resident sports medicine doctor at FC Barcelona, clinical practice (with Xavi Valle), 2015
- Resident Dr. at RCD Espanyol, spanish “la Liga” soccer team. Medical Services 2013 – 2014 (internship)
- Catalonia regional beach soccer team Head Doctor at the National Beach Soccer Championship, Melilla, Spain (silver medalist).
- Sports medicine center, Gava, Barcelona, Excersice Physiology service. October 2014 to march 2016. Physiology and exercise stress testing program.
- Resident-doctor in Sports Medicine, Barcelona, Spain, 2013-2016.
- Traumathology and internal medicine medical assistant at Dalinde Medical Center, Mexico City, January 2011-December 2011 Professor at Dalinde Medical Center, 2011.
- Assistant Professor of Public Health at Universidad Anahuac Mexico Norte in the chair of Dr. Arnulfo L’Gamiz Matuk. 2010-2011
- Research associate at Anahuac Institute of Public Health February 2010 to date.
Areas of Interest
Sports Medicine: Exercise Physiology, metabolic response to exercise, cardiology,
prevention, muscle injury, joint and soft tissue injury, rehabilitation and return to play,
training, stress tests, physical tests, sudden death.